Halloween is one of my favorite fabric seasons. Every time I see a Halloween quilt, I want to make it. So to share my love of spooky sewing, I’ve compiled a list of 25 Halloween quilt patterns. A lot of these were new to me while I was hunting, so you might see something you haven’t seen before.
2. Halloween Haberdashery – Melissa Mortensen
3. Witch’s Night Out – It’s Sew Emma
5. Halloween Blooms – Fig Tree
7. Spider Quilt – Pen and Paper Patterns
8. Midnight Medallion – Prairie Grass Patterns
10. Tic Tac Cat – Melissa Mortensen
25. Just Batty – Quilt Fabrication
I hope these patterns put you in the mood to bake pumpkin cookies and sew your little heart out. For more ideas and quilt kits, be sure to check out my shop.
**This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something, we may earn a small commission. Thanks.**
Thanks for all you share!